No announcement yet.

Introductions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, bud. Been a LONG time! Good to see you 'round these parts too!

Comment

Welcome kam!

Comment

Originally posted by sadistic_greyfox View Post
        Welcome kam!
        Good to see you around these parts as well, Paul!

Comment

This Crab's back in the game...

Well you all probably expected BlackMantis to make a return before I did, huh? I decided I needed some more of that classic MGSF emotional abuse and just had to seek out the source upon seeing the mass grave the old Zetaboard became.

Most of my tenure on MGSF was spent involved in incredibly pathetic and strange drama involving Bronies and me attempting to hide the fact that I was like, 14 and couldn't keep up with the banter. I'm sure most of you got a big laugh out of it if you paid any attention at all.
          Anyways, I'm not a weird emo dork anymore and am in college spending all my time playing Killing Floor 2 and dealing with a crippling Red Bull addiction. Looking forward to actually getting to know the MGSF Old Guard. How've you guys been?

Comment

HANK is back.

Comment

Originally posted by OzwaldTheCrab View Post
              This Crab's back in the game...

Well you all probably expected BlackMantis to make a return before I did, huh? I decided I needed some more of that classic MGSF emotional abuse and just had to seek out the source upon seeing the mass grave the old Zetaboard became.

Most of my tenure on MGSF was spent involved in incredibly pathetic and strange drama involving Bronies and me attempting to hide the fact that I was like, 14 and couldn't keep up with the banter. I'm sure most of you got a big laugh out of it if you paid any attention at all.
              Anyways, I'm not a weird emo dork anymore and am in college spending all my time playing Killing Floor 2 and dealing with a crippling Red Bull addiction. Looking forward to actually getting to know the MGSF Old Guard. How've you guys been?
              Hey Ozwald.

Oh yeah I forgot Bronies were a thing. 2013 seems like an eternity ago.

Well I'm in college too. What're you studying?

Comment

Creative goddamn Writing. Following my dreams was already soul-sucking enough without trying to turn it into a career. Oh well. We can't all be Bukowski or HST, but I will die fucking trying, six figure student loan debt or not.
                What are you pursuing? Probably something worth the time.

Originally posted by big fake View Post
                HANK is back.
                Oh shit hey Hank.
                Last edited by OzwaldTheCrab; 04-08-2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Haha oh the stories I could tell you about wasted time. I'm going for medical technology.

Comment

Pfft, I started with PoliSci and ended up failing half of my classes my first year. I'm practically the king of wasting time. What does studying medical tech entail? I'm imaging a lot of diagrams of dental equipment.

Comment

Hmm ever have to have blood drawn or pass a drug test? The people that analyze body fluids for stuff. It used to be called Clinical Lab Science at my old university.

Comment

Hey folks, happy to be here. Checked up on MGSF this afternoon and was, uh, surprised at what I saw. Glad I dug a bit and found out where everybody went.

Comment

Hey, Cobb!

Yeah tappa turned MGSf into a graveyard. Happy you were able to find us.

Comment

Originally posted by the_cobbinator View Post
                            Hey folks, happy to be here. Checked up on MGSF this afternoon and was, uh, surprised at what I saw. Glad I dug a bit and found out where everybody went.
                            Tappa destroyed us, coming down to the end MGSF was a bit slow, but i mean you were still seeing new posts everyday. Tapa took over and made logging in a bitch, they essentially destoryed the small community over night. It's a shame to see MGSF go out in such a way, we couldnt even have the url either. It's nice to see you though,

Comment

Hi, I was registered at the previous compound but am now using a different name although it's spelled like my old one to avoid any confusion. Previously the proper pronounciation of C64 was actually B52 (bee fifty-two) but my new name is now C64 which is actually pronounced "Dee thirty-seven".
                              Last edited by C64; 05-31-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Welcome sir

Comment

Working...
                                X