Introductions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys.

I'd guess most of you wouldn't know or remember me since I was never that active or too much into off-topic stuff besides contributing to the odd Opinions/Confessions debate, but I'm another MGSF refugee. Just a few hours ago I logged into that forum for the first time since about 2016 or 2017 and noticed all the horrible changes and the fact it's pretty much dead. I used to post on there (about 1,000 or so posts total) from when I first joined in June 2010 until after The Phantom Pain came out. With Kojima leaving Konami and my disappointment in MGSV, I just sort of lost interest in the series and tuned out. Anyway, I found out people have migrated to this forum and just decided to sign up because why not?

I know a lot of people change their usernames but I remember users like Dante, ballisticola, SolidusSnake89, The Departed, Weedle McHairybug, Tom Cruise/Nick, Granin, Freeman and others.
    Last edited by Soviette; 06-21-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Welcome! I remember you. Though the feeling is not MUTUAL I see!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soviette View Post
        Hello guys.

I'd guess most of you wouldn't know or remember me since I was never that active or too much into off-topic stuff besides contributing to the odd Opinions/Confessions debate, but I'm another MGSF refugee. Just a few hours ago I logged into that forum for the first time since about 2016 or 2017 and noticed all the horrible changes and the fact it's pretty much dead. I used to post on there (about 1,000 or so posts total) from when I first joined in June 2010 until after The Phantom Pain came out. With Kojima leaving Konami and my disappointment in MGSV, I just sort of lost interest in the series and tuned out. Anyway, I found out people have migrated to this forum and just decided to sign up because why not?

I know a lot of people change their usernames but I remember users like Dante, ballisticola, SolidusSnake89, The Departed, Weedle McHairybug, Tom Cruise/Nick, Granin, Freeman and others.
        I remember you, it's always good to have some of the older folk back.

Long, live forum-ing an all that,

Comment

Guess I'll introduce myself.

I went by KoRnFlakes on MGSF, joined there around 2010, was a member of FOXHOUND from the day I could join an org to the day I just stopped visiting because I went through a nasty bout of depression after my girlfriend of six years left me.

Started another playthrough of Phantom Pain, while customizing weapons it brought back memories of an argument with another person (Either Znake or DJP I think was his name) about why the game doesn't use licensed weapons, then got to thinking of all the fun chats I had with everyone on there and decided to check up on things, then read Black King's memorial to MGSF post, found this place and thought what the hell I'll join up and see who came here from there.

So yeah, what's up everybody?

Comment

Hey Korn. Good to see my post is pointing people here!

Comment

Originally posted by kornflakes89 View Post

I went by KoRnFlakes on MGSF, joined there around 2010, was a member of FOXHOUND from the day I could join an org to the day I just stopped visiting because I went through a nasty bout of depression after my girlfriend of six years left me.

Started another playthrough of Phantom Pain, while customizing weapons it brought back memories of an argument with another person (Either Znake or DJP I think was his name) about why the game doesn't use licensed weapons, then got to thinking of all the fun chats I had with everyone on there and decided to check up on things, then read Black King's memorial to MGSF post, found this place and thought what the hell I'll join up and see who came here from there.

Hey sexy, good to see ya!

Comment

Good to see you bud.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Break ups are always rough.

Comment

Yo I recall chatting with you a fair bit in FH. Good to see you kicking about the new jawn now too.

Comment

Sup flakes? welcome to our new home.

Comment

Hey there, nice to see a couple old faces, welcome guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X