No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's like the Matrix Trilogy or something, in 15 years we're all gonna revisit the last few seasons and see the genius in it.....right? Please god...

Comment

They never made a sequel to the 1999 smash hit 'The Matrix' as far as I'm aware.

Comment

What a terrible life you live!

Comment

You know you wish you took the blue pill.

Comment

NEVER i'm a Matrix Trilogy Apologist! but hey atleast i aint one of those guys saying folks werent clever enough to like the last season of GoT's

Speaking off I dont know if i'll even watch the spin offs after all this shit. it's like GoT just fell off HARDCORE!

Comment

George is heavily involved (he needs reasons not to write the books, obviously) and the backstory to the events of the books/show are fantastically fleshed out. There's so much they can do and I think (hope) lessons have been learned from GoT's massive decline.

Comment

I'll eagerly await the Dark Souls GRRM game whilst catching up with the books to decide if I can be bothered to watch the spin-offs.

Likelihood is I will because... well just because.

Comment

I feel like though, when eriters get involved it obly lasts a couple seasons or so then the suits muscle their way in. I hope the spinoffs are exactly that and NOT connected at all to this HBO series. I can already feel fanboy references all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by sadistic_greyfox View Post
                    I feel like though, when eriters get involved it obly lasts a couple seasons or so then the suits muscle their way in. I hope the spinoffs are exactly that and NOT connected at all to this HBO series. I can already feel fanboy references all over the place.
                    Yeah I'm worried about that. It's the same reason why I'm so worried (and sure it will be garbage) about the LOTR show after The Hobbit. There's like some sort of desire for huge interconnectivity between shows and franchises. That can be fine, but some are far better off without a love triangle between a character who was meant to be 3,000 miles away and an OC at the time the events happen.

Comment

I think the only input HBO had was "we want more Bron". I think D&D had all the rights and not HBO that's why they 'finished' it in the rush they did rather than letting someone else takeover.

Comment

I heard HBO is actually pretty good about not meddling with their tv series tbh. I bet if they had to the ending would have been alot more memorable than a 15 yr old's fan fiction ending we received.

Comment

32 Emmy nominations lol.

Comment

Wow. I know I said I wouldn't be surprised at shit like that despite it not deserving it because of cultural status and just industry bullshit, but... I'm surprised lol.

Comment

I love Lena Headey, she's arguably the best actor or actress on the show, certainly top 2, but she had nothing to do this season. Stared at a green screen a bit then killed by some falling artex. That gets an Emmy nomination but Kim from Better Call Saul doesn't? Lol.

Also the episode where Arya says "I know a killer when I see one" after Dany got upset at some bells and torches everyone in sight and Tyrion a man on trial for treason gets to say who is King next is going to win an Emmy for writing.

Comment

Apparently Gwendoline Christie had to submit herself for an emmy as HBO wouldn't do it. So if anything from GOT wins it better be her.

Comment

Working...
                                X