Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2019

This is still a thing, right?

Anything coming out that you're excited or hopeful to see in action? Or any news worth sharing? Admittedly, all I give a shit about so far is Death Standing and Cyberpunk 2077. We already saw Death Staring and I'm Hype-Hardman for it, and even though I didn't give two shits about Witcher-Man 3, Cyberpunk 2077 is giving me a very Deus Sex-y vibe, and that's all I need to look past the annoying dialogue.

I saw that Konami has a "special announcement" planned for E3, this Tuesday in fact:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/...ent_on_tuesday

Some are speculating some bullshit about Metal Gear, be it a new game or a PS4 port of the classics. All I know is I'm not expecting jack shit until given a reason to expect jack shit.

My only 'wishlist' game right now is any news on a Spider-Man sequel. I adored that game last year and since it ended with a sequel teaser, have been jonesing to hear something about that, especially if it means dudes like Mysterio could end in.
    Last edited by The Departed; 06-09-2019, 03:21 AM.

I don't expect it but a new Spider-Man sequel announcement, just a snippet of cinematic or gameplay, would make my pants explode and my eyes pop out of my skull.

Honestly I was most excited for Jedi Fallen Order and the gameplay has lived up to my hype so I'm just in for the ride now. Lets hope Nintendo have a few surprises up their sleeves.

Oh of course, FromSoft and GRRM's collaboration has already leaked online. Gameplay from that would be cool but as it stands I only expected an announcement with the title anyway, that seems like a very early days project.
    Last edited by Jassassino; 06-09-2019, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jassassino View Post
      Lets hope Nintendo have a few surprises up their sleeves.
      We know Suda51 is gonna be at E3, and the post-credits scene for Travis Strikes Again is literally Travis in the unity engine about to fight a W.I.P. and telling everyone to fuck off until later. So a legit NMH3 seems inevitable and has me stoked lol.

Comment

Super Mario Maker 2 is going to be presented and I'm pretty super hyped for this game. Apart from that Re-Logic (Terraria devs) are going to E3 too so maybe they'll announce something new (either game or some new content for Terraria). But what really would make me happy is announcement of new Deus Ex game :| Squenix filled new trade mark (https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tm.../4/EU018031540) for DX 3 months ago so maybe something's coming (and I sure hope it's not some mobile phone bullshit). Oh and I'm mildly interested in The Outer Worlds by same devs who made Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol, they are supposed to be on E3 too.
        Last edited by Baron Morte; 06-09-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

E3 thoughts so far:

xbox had one of the shittest conferences I've ever seen. It was so lacklustre it's hard to specifically criticise it.

Yay Star Wars game.

Everybody knew FO76 was getting Battle Royale and nobody cares. Just snap the discs and make a new game.

Boring.

Comment

inb4 Konami's announcement of pachinko pro evolution soccer. (REALLY hoping to hear something metal gear related)

Comment

I've regretted every minute I've put into watching presentations so far. Really hope Nintendo don't disappoint me tomorrow lol, although the Smash character reveal alone will probably be enough to make it better than Ubisoft and Microsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by Trimegadon View Post
                inb4 Konami's announcement of pachinko pro evolution soccer. (REALLY hoping to hear something metal gear related)
                Odds are, their announcement will be related to their upcoming 3D Contra game, but we’ll see.

Comment

• Trimegadon
                  Trimegadon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  pls Dep, promise me we'll hear ''Ketchup waitin huh?" one more time

Fuck my life botw2!

Comment

Originally posted by Trimegadon View Post
                  Fuck my life botw2!
                  MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. Very content with that direct. 2 great looking Smash DLC characters from franchises that A LOT of people are gonna be very happy about, Animal Crossing looks great, Astral Chain looks great, Links Awakening looks great, Fire Emblem trailer has me the hypest yet, and BREATH OF DA WILD 2 BAYBEE!! If Bayonetta 3 was shown it would have met every reasonable wish I had for it.

Comment

Final Fantasy VII Remake
                    Watch Dogs: Legion
                    Cyberpunk 2077
                    Doom: Eternal

Hook all of this shit straight into my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Duck View Post

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. Very content with that direct. 2 great looking Smash DLC characters from franchises that A LOT of people are gonna be very happy about, Animal Crossing looks great, Astral Chain looks great, Links Awakening looks great, Fire Emblem trailer has me the hypest yet, and BREATH OF DA WILD 2 BAYBEE!! If Bayonetta 3 was shown it would have met every reasonable wish I had for it.
                      DUCK!! is this real life?

Also calling it now 2020 holiday release i cant fucking wait!!

Comment

I know I'm an obscure cunt, but how you doin', Suda51:

Comment

lol konami announcement is turbografx mini

Comment

Tbh I’m curious about the new Contra game coming to Switch as well. Doesn’t look amazing but it could be old school fun.

But I knew their special announcement would be bullshit. Take it from me, dawgs. If Konami ever announces an actual Metal Gear game, they won’t be coy about it. They’ll straight up say, “New Metal Gear” coming as fast as they can for what little good PR they could ever squeeze from their IP’s rotting husks lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X