Tga 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tga 2018

So apparently this year there is set to be some tasty announcements, including a release date or that game you all seem you want so badly starring random TV celebrities (Death Stranding) and the possibility of a new Metal Gear Solid.

You guys looking forward to anything in particular?

I'm looking forward to max payne posting that head shaking guy gif after the next death stranding trailer. It'll really break this new forum in.

I have doubts of anything metal gear solid happening. Wouldn't it be crazy if mgs blew up though? We'd have to all relocate to an older, uglier forum.

Comment

It's been touted as the new place for shock game announcements, so, here's hoping.

Comment

I’d like to see Bayo3 footage and DBFZ DLC announcements (\_(:/)_/)

Comment

Metroid prime 4 and death stranding seem to be locked in. First time hearing anything about metal gear related though...seriously, where does that rumor came from? Ill be legit surprised if Konami pulled an anouncement for metal gear in a basically all kojima show lol.

Comment

IS MP4 a lock-in? If so that's hype as hell, but I didn't think they'd show gameplay off for the first time at a non-Nintendo event.

Comment

Since Geoff and Reggie had that dinner in New York a month or so ago and Reggie wore that Metroid T shirt, for the past few days several game insiders have been hinting on a metroid related reveal for game awards. Bayo 3 also got its first trailer there. I know its not a straight nintendo title but still is an exclusive nintendo franchise.

Comment

Yeah I remembered Bayo3’s reveal happening there but I’m used to them saving first party stuff for directs. I hope MP4 is shown as its one of the 2019 titles I’m most excited for!

Comment

God, how hard would it be to just annouse the 3ds game on switch? Or even the prime series on switch.

I'm not holding my breath for an mgs annoucement though. that would be cool but i just dont believe.

Comment

Geoff Keighly said 10 new games are going to be announced

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/...me_awards_2018

Comment

Originally posted by sadistic_greyfox View Post
                      God, how hard would it be to just annouse the 3ds game on switch? Or even the prime series on switch.

I'm not holding my breath for an mgs annoucement though. that would be cool but i just dont believe.
                      I mean MP4 happening is better than either of those things being ported. For a series thats been dead for so long I’m not gonna complain.

Comment

MP trilogy on switch is a must!

Comment

Tbh I really hope any MP game on Switch manages to have motion control support. I know it probably cant come close to the Wii in terms of point n' shoot, but honestly after playing the Trilogy on Wii I think it'd feel really strange to only be able to use a stick for MP4 (though the option is welcomed regardless)

Comment

Yes. Motion control on switch is an amazing thing that i really miss when playing shooting games on other platforms and definitely would feel right at home for MP as an alternative.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X