What are you listening to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by godboycomming View Post
    this is not an original song, but i must say this is the best version of all. good song and good music. and quite frankly this song is the best thing fallout 76 has to offer(apart from glitches and bugs). listen to this while playing games from apknite is the best
    I really liked this version too.

---

Comment

Managed to listen to a fair few albums so far this year, I've taken to reviewing albums on Instagram over the last year or so as a little hobby, so I get to listen to a lot of good and bad music. Recently finished listening to the new albums from Dean Lewis and Rich the Kid. One I enjoyed, the other much less so.

Comment

What's your IG Bread?

Comment

Originally posted by Jassassino View Post
          What's your IG Bread?
          mrdanielscott

Make me blow up Jass, use your power of persuasion.

Comment

This popped up on my Deezer and fell in love. Heard the name before but never listened to them. Checked the lineup and members of QOTSA, The Last Shadow Puppets etc, not surprised I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayno View Post
              This popped up on my Deezer and fell in love. Heard the name before but never listened to them. Checked the lineup and members of QOTSA, The Last Shadow Puppets etc, not surprised I loved it.
              Nice tune, this.

There's no summer without Skepta.

Comment

Never listened to BMTH when I was younger or anything but I randomly listened to the newest album cause Grimes was featured on a track

Comment

A LOT of Chan's original Chinese film releases have soundtracks featuring him, he's a pretty good singer (this one actually isn't his best, he does a lot of bad English verses which don't fit his voice, but I'm listening to it currently so lol)

Comment

Eminem.

Everything he's dropped so far this year and last year has been fire. I thought the best part of his career was over but he has redeemed himself. He's been so good I basically went from boycotting most rap music to being fully back into the genre. His verse on the new Homicide track with Logic is disgusting; makes Logic sound like an amateur. Does the same thing to Boogie on the Rainy Days track. His verses on Caterpillar and the Chloraseptic remix are both insanely good. In addition to all that, the Kamikaze album is a highly underrated monster of an album. Not to mention the way he ruined Machine Gun Kelly's rap career in Killshot.

The GOAT is back and I feel like a teenager again.

Comment

Queen of Music released her new album

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Duck View Post

Queen of Music released her new album
                        Knew I could trust you to get on to this. I've listened to the album twice now and whilst it's not quite as perfect as EMOTION, it's still excellent. Particularly enjoying Julien and Too Much.

Comment

I'm really satisfied with the album, I thought it being the followup to EMOTION would doom it to feel disappointing but I'm just enjoying it too much to worry how it compares to EMOTION (which it is not as good as but thats only as much of a put down as saying Jesus isn't as good as God)

Comment

carly rae jepsen fans are insufferable

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post
                              My ancestors are smiling at me, imperial. Can you say the same?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	696.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1507

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post

Hey, what did we ever do to you?! You leave us and our silky smooth synth-pop alone!

Comment

Working...
                                X